Monday 3 November 2014

We're going on a bear hunt.

The morning started out a bit wet and windy so Ollie's little friend Eabha came over to play with him. By the afternoon the sun had come out and it had dried up. It was still chilly but a lovely fresh November evening so we decided to get out into the fresh air for a few hours. I love spending time with my little family and although I only work part time it still feel like I am apart from Ollie so much, so I really cherish the time we have together. Here's a few snaps from our walk today at Castletown House in Celbridge, Co. Kildare. 




     (Even baby bears get tired of walking sometimes)
                         Beautiful architecture...pity about the graffiti. Did we really need to know "Steo was ere"?


No comments:

Post a Comment