Friday 7 November 2014

Easy as 1,2,3...

When I was expecting Ollie between the morning sickness and crippling heartburn there was a time when I had an insatiable craving for chocolate (and oranges). To curb this craving and to stop me ballooning to the size of a house I stuck to dark chocolate as just a small piece can hit the spot. My granny recently shared this tip for a healthy, yummy and quick chocolate fix that is so simple to make at home. 

3 simple ingredients. Use a spoon for equal measures:
 3 x Cocoa powder (bournville has no added sugar/dairy)
 2 x Coconut oil (in its solid form)
 1 x Agave syrup (for vegan friendly chocolate) or Honey!



mix it all together, this takes a while as there are more dry ingredients and voila! there is your chocolate. It doesn't look the most appetizing but I promise it tastes better than it looks. Keep it in the fridge to nibble or if your feeling fancy, roll it into little balls and cover with desiccated coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment