Thursday 9 October 2014

W7 Cosmetics Review!

W7 is the new cosmetics range taking Ireland by storm and it's not hard to see why. I had seen the cosmetics stand in the local pharmacy and instantly was drawn to it. There is no denying the similarity to some higher end brands but even though the products are super affordable, the quality is amazing and packaging it good quality. I will definitely be going back for more... after all who doesn't love a make up splurge! 

In The Nude Eye shadow palette.

These are so similar to the Urban Decay Naked palettes but at a fraction of the cost. Similar to Naked 1,2 and 3 there are 3 palettes "In the Nude", "In the Buff" and "In the Night". I picked up "In the Nude" which I would compare to Naked 3 palette. This palette contains a mix of matte, satin and shimmer finish from light to dark. The texture, quality and colour pay-off of these shadows is really good. 



The Honey Queen Honeycomb Blusher.

This blush instantly reminded me of Benefits box o' powder Sugerbomb blush. For only a few euro the quality of the packaging is great and it comes with a mini blush brush too. It's a very subtle colour with a lovely peachy gold shimmer. 


Brow Bar Eyebrow Kit.

I was surprisingly impressed by this kit. A handy pocket-sized compact comes with 2 angled brushes and a brow comb/brush. The compact itself comes with 3 different brow powders in light, medium and dark and a brow highlighter. I used the lightest brow powder which I found was a good match as I like a more natural look . The darkest brow powder would be perfect for someone with black hair. The pack also comes with brow stencils which, although I would not be a fan, I can see how they could be handy for someone with no brow shape to follow or a complete beginner at filling in brows. One important thing to remember ladies is the more natural the better, a handy tip is to use the brow brush included to brush out excess powder! 


Naked Nudes Eyeshadow Palette:

This small compact contains 4 natural nude shadows perfect for every day wear. It is also a great size to carry around in your make up bag. Can't wait to get my hands on some more w7 products to try out




No comments:

Post a Comment